Quality being our forte, we conduct regular inspection at various stage of production right from the procurement of raw material to the final shipment of manufactured products. Various steps of quality control measures undertaken at our in-house testing laboratory comprises of:Inspection of raw material
The procured raw material are inspected visually and checked for heat number and various quality parameters which is compared with test certificates provided by vendors. in the absence of test certificates, raw material are subjected to various tests like physical, chemical, ultrasonic and inter granular corrosion tests.Formation and set-up inspection:
After the preliminary testing of raw material, they are provided with identification numbers and subjected to production process like marking and cutting.
Various formation and set up inspection procedure comprises of:
- Dimensional tests for parts like the dished ends and NDT test such as dye penetrate test
- Radiography of weld seams is done after formation
- Parts like shells are checked for profile quality and circularity
- All set-ups and chip backs are inspected
- Tube sheet drilling checked with tube holes using ‘Go’, ‘No-go’ Gauges
All machined components are examined visually and dimensionally before processing them further.